(1) What information is collected? We may collect, store and use the following types of personal data:
(a) information about your equipment and about your visits and the use of this website (including your IP address, geographic location, type of browser, source of reference, the duration of the visit and the number of pages visited);
(b) information that you provide to us in order to register with us (including your personal data and email address);
(c) information that you provide to us in order to subscribe to our Web services, email notifications and / or newsletters (including your personal data and email address);
(d) any other information that you decide to send us;
(2) Cookies A cookie consists of the information sent by a Web server to a Web browser, and that is stored by the browser. The information is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This allows the Web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use session cookies and "permanent" cookies on the website. We will use session cookies to: keep track of you while browsing the web; We will use permanent cookies to: allow our website to recognize you when you visit us, and store data from your latest gaming sessions. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close the browser.
Permanent cookies will remain stored on your computer until they are deleted, or until they reach a certain expiration date.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the use of the website through cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated in relation to our website is used to create reports on the use of the website. Google will store this information.
(a) administer the website;
(b) improve your browsing experience by customizing the website;
(c) allow the use of the services available on the website;
(d) send the goods acquired through the website, and provide the services acquired through the website;
(f) sending general (non-commercial) commercial communications;
(g) the sending of email notifications that you have specifically requested;
(h) send our newsletter and game updates, marketing communications related to our business or third-party companies that have been carefully selected and that we think may be of interest to you, by mail or, where you have given your express consent for this, by email or similar technology (you can contact us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
(i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
(j) respond to inquiries and complaints made or related to you about the website; When you send us personal information for publication on our website, such information will be published and used in accordance with the license granted to us. We will not provide your personal information to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing without your express consent.
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in relation to any judicial proceeding or possible judicial proceedings;
(6) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure server (protected by a password and firewall). Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user data. We will not ask for your password.
(8) Your rights You may request that we provide you with any personal information we have about you. The provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently set at £ 10.00). You may ask us not to process your personal data for email marketing purposes at any time. (In practice, it is normal that you expressly agree in advance with our use of your personal data for commercial purposes, or that we provide you with the opportunity to exclude the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(9) Third party websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
(10) Update information Please let us know if the personal information we have about you needs to be corrected or updated.
What information does HHTap.com collect?
HHTap® may request and / or collect non-private information from you when you use HHTap.com and / or register. For the protection of your privacy, we ask that you avoid sending us any and all personally identifiable information.
HHTap® may collect your IP address for safety and security purposes.
Other non-personal information collected by HHTap is in the form of logs - files that record website activity, including how many "hits" a particular web page is getting (a.k.a., "click-through data"). For example, log file entries are generated every time a visitor clicks the "Home" icon on our site. These entries enable HHTap to assess overall site activity, and improve the general user experience. Through the use of log files, we may also collect certain information about your system such as the type of browser you are using (eg, Chrome, Internet Explorer) and the type of operating system you are using (eg, Windows or Mac OS) .
Linking to third party sites
HHTap® may provide links from our Web sites to third party Web sites and we encourage our users to read third party sites' privacy policies before submitting personal information to them. HHTap assumes no responsibility for the content found on third party websites linked from HHTap.com. HHTap hereby disclaims any representations or warranties expressed on any site other than its own site.
Advertisements on HHTap
Types of cookies
While visitors may HHTap.com the following cookies on your computer are introduced:
These cookies last the same as your visit. They are destroyed when you close your browser or go outside HHTap.com. Information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web and provide the services we offer through it.
These cookies are enabled on your first visit to HHTap.com. They are cookies that are stored on the user's device and retrieve information that allow navigation on the next visit. They have an expiration date, but this expands beyond the end of the session. These cookies enable us to personalize your visits, through their preferences (for example, country and language).
Third Party Cookies
HHTap.com uses Gooble Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use made of the web. The information generated by cookies on your use of this website is transmitted and stored on a Google server in the US If the anonymization IP is activated on this website, Google shortens your IP address within member states of the European Union or other states which have ratified the agreement on the European Economic Area previously. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the US and it is shortened there. By order of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyze your use of it, in order to compile reports on the activities of the website and provide other services related to the use of the web and the use of Internet operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser through Google Analytics not be associated with other data from Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies if configured in your browser, but please note that in this case, you might be able to not use all features of this website. Visitors can disable the use we make of Analytics by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out page.
Our website contains references (links) to external social network called Facebook. This website is managed exclusively by Facebook Inc. Within HHTap.com, these references are recognized by the Facebook logo or symbol "Like". Clicking on these references, Facebook plugins are activated and the browser will create a direct connection with the Facebook servers. If during your visit to our site, you click on the references and are connected to Facebook with your personal account, it will be transmitted to Facebook the information that you visited our website. This information is transmitted to Facebook and the company saves. To avoid this, you have to disconnect from Facebook before clicking on the reference. The functions assigned to the reference of Facebook, especially the transmission of information and user data are not triggered by the visit to our site, but clicking on the appropriate reference. The purpose and dimensions of data collection by Facebook, as well as processing and use of data within the company, and the corresponding right and possibility of adjusting them to protect their privacy, are governed by policy to use Facebook data (http: // es -en.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php).